Monday, June 8, 2009

What to expect the first year

So Baby C will be here in about 4 months. There are all these books out there on how to take care of babies, but I haven't read any of them. There are so many parents out there that surprise me that they can get themselves through a day, let alone be responsible for the life of another being. If they can do it, how hard can it be?

Well, me being Mr. Safety First, I decided to read a book. I started reading 'What to expect the first year.' So far, I have read all about the benefits of breastfeeding. Not much for me to do there. Yes, I have nipples, but I'm not so sure Gaylord Focker was right about being able to milk anything with nipples. Either way, I don't plan to experiment. I have already seen the results.


I'm starting to get even more excited. I can feel Baby C moving more and more. I am even starting to see movement. It has flown by so far and I'm sure he'll be here in no time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails