Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers post take 2

This is the second post I've written tonight. I had written all about the differences between the movies my father first saw as a child in the theater and how they had morphed into what we see today. Then I wondered what changes Baby C would have to look forward to.

I went on to list about 40 of my favorite Sci-Fi pictures and a list of my top 20 Sci-Fi chicks (with pix). I decided not to post it. I'm not really sure why. It was fun to write, I enjoyed looking up the pix of my top 20, but for some reason, I just don't feel like posting it. I think I'm in some sort of funk. It's been on and off for about a week, trying to shake it, hopefully soon. Maybe someday I'll post the lists, but not tonight.

Oh, about Transformers. SPOILER ALERT...Don't read on if you don't want to hear about the movie. I liked it. It very much reminded me of the original. The desert fight scenes, that could have been footage from the first movie. Megan Fox was out hotted by Isabel Lucas. Sam's mother had some very funny lines. I hope for Transformers 3, they change it up a little bit. Enough with the desert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails