Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears


If you don't know those lyrics, what rock have you been living under?
Today was Mother's Day. I took Allison and Baby C to Downtown Disney and to Disney's Beach Club Resort. Check out some of Baby C's adventures from today.

First stop, Disney's Marketplace. Baby C doesn't know who Stitch is, but is going to love standing in the Spit Zone and getting a cool spritz when he is a little boy. In the background, you can see the new hot air balloon ride. It takes you 600 feet up and you can see all of Disney property for just $16. We went to try it, but it was temporarily closed due to weather. (It was a little windy)
Baby C had his first Disney run in with Mickey Mouse. Mickey said "I want you...to come to my park!" We predict we'll take him by the time he is 2 and have season passes again by the time he is 4.
Baby C tried on his first set of Mickey ears today. They didn't really fit. Allison had to hold them and she wasn't feeling it. I mentioned trying staples, but she didn't like that idea either. We'll have to wait until he is born and is able to wear hats before he gets his first set of ears.

We stopped into the toy store in Disney Marketplace. I think it's called Once Upon a Toy. It's awesome. I can't wait for Baby C to be born and old enough to play with some of the toys in there. They had a voice activated R2-D2. I don't know what it does, but it was 2 feet high and voice activated, so it really doesn't matter what it does, it's cool...I want it.

They also had a GI Joe section and a Transformers section. I hope they are both still popular when Baby C is old enough to play with them and I hope he is into those kinds of toys.

Our last stop was the Cape May Cafe @ Disney's Beach Club Resort. It's a buffet style dinner with a New England Clambake theme. The food was good, so were the desserts. They have these Oreo Bon-Bons and they are awesome. Well worth the trip to Disney.
On a serious note, we are going to see Baby C tomorrow and hear his heartbeat. Allison has a doctor appointment and a sonogram scheduled. I can't wait. I want to see how he has grown and make sure he is doing ok in there. I don't have any questions for the doctor, but I am going to do some research tonight to see if there is anything I should ask him. I feel like I should have something to ask the doctor every time we go. Any suggestions? Let me know by noon tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails