Monday, October 31, 2011

Best and Worst of the Weekend - Work, Work, Work

Here is the second installment of my newest feature, Best and Worst of the Weekend. (My tribute to Dan Patrick)

Best
All the Halloween themed activities we did. We started out Saturday morning at the local library for a Halloween Party. They had kid games, face painting, balloon animals and live snakes! Ben had a great time. He played bowling, golf, fishing, Plinko and Spin the wheel game.

A woman gave us a coupon for face painting. She was leaving and didn't want it to go to waste. I wanted to give her a hug. I don't know why, but it was a nice thing for her to do. Anyway, we thought NO WAY Ben would sit there, but sure enough, he did. Check out the art work on my little Superman.


After the party it was nap time, then time for the October playdate. All the kids dressed up. A bumblebee (non-Transformer) and Elmo joined my Superman and ladybug and they had a great time. The kids colored pumpkins then we went to see Jayslights Halloween Lights. It was awesome. I can't wait for his Christmas lights.

Worst
The worst of the weekend was that I had to work all weekend. I had my laptop up and running Friday night. All day Saturday and all day Sunday. We visited our old neighbors and I had my laptop. Dinner with my in-laws with a side of laptop. Season 1 of Modern Family...working on the laptop. Overall it was still a great weekend, but I'm looking forward to some downtime.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails