Sunday, October 23, 2011

Who's on First?


If I didn't know better, I'd think he was messing with me. Here is tonight's dinner conversation with Ben.


"Ben, do you want Pizza or Pasta"
"YEAH!!"
"Which one? Pizza or Pasta?"
"Pasta!"
"Pasta?"
"No, NO, NO! Pasta"
"That's what I said. Pasta, right?"
"NO! Pasta!"
"OK, Let's try this again? Pizza?"
"Pasta!"
"Ok, pasta it is."
"No dasda, pasta"
"My head hurts. So you want pizza, not pasta"
"Yeah, PASTA!!!!!!! HA HAH AH HA"
"How about I get you some milk? Honey, Ben wants you!"



What I learned today?
Ben pronounces Pizza as Pasta. He pronounces Pasta as Dasda. That's not confusing at all. For those wondering, Ben had pizza and pasta for dinner.

Have any of his babysitter shown him this video?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails