Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time to Play Catch Up

It's been a while since I posted anything, but this hiatus was actually planned. I had a secret to keep and I thought it would be too difficult to blog and keep my secret. Well, it's time to let the cat out of the bag and I can start blogging again too.

The big reveal: We're having another baby! That's right Benjamin is going to be a big brother. He's such a great little boy, he's going to be a great big brother.

Allison is 12 weeks pregnant. Her due date is October 5th.
Here are some sonogram pictures of Baby C 2. I have a few posts planned about Ben and some redesigning of the site to do, but let's just start with these pictures.

Baby C 2 - 6 weeks


 Baby C 2 - 12 Weeks


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails