- Ben had his first fever. It was a low-grade fever. Only 99.6, but still a fever. It broke overnight and he was fine.
- Ben might be teething. He is drooling like never before. I'm surprised he hasn't dehydrated from it.
- Ben is starting to stand on his own. He will crawl up to one of us (or the couch) stand up while holding on...then let go. He stands for 10-15 seconds then grabs hold again or sits down. We clap and he goes crazy smiling and screeching. It's awesome. I wish I could post a video, but every time my iphone comes out, he attacks it.
- Ben called China. Well maybe it wasn't China, but he made a phone call from Grammy's house.
- Ben LOVES fish sticks. Our friend Ashley gave us a kids meals cook book. One of the recipes was Cod Fish Sticks. He could not get enough. He also love cheese. Dislikes...bubbles from a bubble bath.
- Ben had ice cream again. This time it went down without incident.
- We picked up the Honda Pilot after the leather seats were installed. It looks great.
- I tried to explain how much I love Ben to a buddy who's trying to make a baby. I think that's impossible to explain unless you are a parent.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Well, it may have come down to this. Between working, writing and running (well maybe not so much with the running) I haven't had time to blog. I want to at least let you know what Ben's been up to this week.
Posted by Anthony C at 1:13 PM