Monday, July 19, 2010

My face hurts

That title reminds me of an old joke.
Person 1: Does your face hurt?
Person 2: No, why?
Person 1: Cause it's killing me.
And....rim shot...and scene.

Anyway, the past few weeks I noticed that when I feed Ben, my face starts to hurt. I couldn't figure it out. Am I grinding my teeth on the ride home from work? Damn traffic! What's up with my face hurting? Well I finally figured it out.

I noticed today that with every spoonful of food I give Ben, as he opens him mouth, I open my mouth. I open it wide for every bite. THAT'S why my mouth hurts. Did that happen to anyone else? I wonder when it till stop. I realized I was doing it and I made a conscious effort to stop it tonight, but to no avail. I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, enjoy a picture of Ben enjoying mixed vegetables and chicken.

2 comments:

steven p said...

face never hurt but I still open my mouth if I ever feed Jack

twistedxtian said...

haha I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only person that does this. I don't get the sore jaw, but I do get funny looks.

I caught myself doing it from across the room as I watched my wife feed our son. It was a little embarrassing and I hope nobody was watching.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails