Monday, April 5, 2010

NY Vacation - Day 4



Day 4 was another busy day and another late night.
We had some family come over for brunch, then at night we had a wedding to go to.
It was great to see my family and spend time with my niece and nephew. Next time we go to NY I'll have another niece and Ben will have another cousin. He had a great time playing with his current cousins.
and Aunt
and Grandma
and Papa

Looking forward to the next visit. Probably around Christmas time.

After brunch, we got ready for the wedding. I don't have any pictures, so you'll have to take my word that we looked good. We left Ben with Grandma and Papa to feed, change and put to bed. We weren't worried and everything Ben got to bed without a hitch.

The wedding was at FlowerField in St. James. If you know me, you know I like to eat. Well I must admit that I met my match. I ate so much food that I had to stop eating. If you are ever invited to a wedding there, go! According to the sister of the bride, the bride and groom love to eat too.


The bride and groom are friends I met while working at Babies R Us. It was a Puerto Rican Wedding. There was a lot of Latin food & music. Here's a helpful hint for you. If you ever go to a Puerto Rican /Latin wedding, take dance lessons. I've never felt whiter or felt that I had less rhythm than I did at this wedding. Add to the fact that I wasn't drinking, and that's a lot of still moves. I looked like Frankenstein out there.

The people at our table were commenting on how good the DJ was. We agreed, then told them about our wedding, how we flew the DJ into Disney from NY. Come to find out our DJ was doing this wedding! There was an MC, so we didn't notice him until late in the night.

When I say late in the night, I mean late in the night. It was about 11:45PM when we noticed him. We stayed until about 12:30 - 12:40, but then we had to go. They were still going strong.

If you don't know, I can't tell you whose wedding it was, but I can tell you to check out the music of Bridgette Angelique. She put on an excellent performance at the wedding of My Whole Life Has Changed - w/Genuwine





http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bridgetteangelique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails