This week Benjamin started paying attention to things. He's always looked around and seemed curious about things, but now he is now reaching out for the toys on his bouncer and holding his soft farm animal book in his hands. He smiles at me after 30-45 seconds when I get home from work and will follow our faces and his toys from side to side. He also has responded really well to the nickname Capt. Handsome.
Since it's Thanksgiving, it's a good time to post a list of things I'm most thankful for.
- I'm thankful for Allison and Benjamin for more than I can list here.
- I'm thankful to Erica the delivery nurse and Dr Thatcher for the excellent job they did during Ben's delivery.
- I'm thankful to Dr. Snow and his staff for their help while Allison was pregnant.
- I'm thankful for my family and friends.
- I'm thankful for the new friends I've made in FL who have quickly become family to me.
- I'm thankful that I have a job.
- I'm thankful for my house
- I'm thankful for the holiday season & Allison's baking