Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good thing I'm not a house elf.

Tonight I didn't want to do the dishes so I asked Allison to switch with me. She would do the dishes and I would do bath time. Bath time is usually a lot of fun, but not tonight.

As I was getting him ready for the bath, he was already getting a little cranky, but usually as soon as he gets in the tub he perks right up. He is starting to learn how to make his bath toys squirt water.

He had his firefighter duck and was filling it with water...and squirting it out. He was excited and flopping around like a fish. He hit the back of his head on the faucet. He didn't cry, but he wasn't happy so I decided to move him to the other side of the tub. I guess I moved him too far back and when he turned he lost balance and fell backwards.

He hit his head again, this time on the back of the tub and this time he did cry. I felt so bad for him. He was crying really hard and even tried to climb out of the tub. I let the water out of the tub and gave him a hug. He cried for a few more minutes and really off and on until he got his night time bottle.

He's OK, but I feel bad. I feet like I should smash my head or something like Dobby the house elf. I'll make it up to him tomorrow. When mommy goes out to dinner...daddy will take him out for ice cream. Now hopefully mommy doesn't read this until after tomorrow night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails