Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ben's High Chair

Ben is not on solid foods yet, but we were in the area, we had some coupons, so we decided to pick up his highchair. We originally registered for the Chicco high chair, but we changed our mind and purchased the Graco Blossom 4 in 1 high chair. (Six sold separately)
Most of you know I used to work at Babies R Us in the baby gear department. I was part of the dream team. With the help of Danny, Joe and Alliana, we ran things in Baby Gear. I was an expert in all things baby gear. I would tell people why this was a good high chair and that was a bad high chair. I knew it all.
Well, now that I have a kid, I realize I didn't know what the heck I was talking about. It's so much easier spending someone else's money. Even easier than that, is putting someone else's child in a product. I don't want any kids to get hurt because of my recommendation, but you think twice, maybe more than twice when it's your kid. I was giving the guy a hard time. "Look how skinny these straps are. Are they gonna hold him in place? I'll come back here and find you if he falls out cuz. Is this a safe high chair? What's up with that new Graco convertable car seat? What happened to the Comfort Sport?" Car seats are a topic for another day, back to the high chairs.

Ben likes his new high chair. Like I said earlier, he hasn't used it for eating yet, but we have put him in it a few times to get him used to it and for him to play a little bit. Doesn't he look like he's up to something? I know that look. That's my 'Look how cute I am. I don't know who broke the window' look. What could he possibly be up to?
Pooping on the new high chair not 10 minutes out of the box. Good work Ben. I see the apple didn't fall far from the tree, remember The Bathroom Incident?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails